handwriting. Therefore I do not push them to do much handwriting yet, because their small motor skills are not as developed as a girls the same age. The other day Micah was working on his school book and he was to trace the word "red". It was really neat to watch him work hard writing that word. I get so much satisfaction watching them accomplish something new.More School stuff....
Just in case some of you missed the awesome lunar eclipse.... I took pictures...Kevin thought that I was crazy going outside to take pictures, but what a great opportunity for school! Earlier that night I had brought Micah outside with his telescope so he could look at the moon. It was not yet in the shadow if the earth so it what bright. So when he saw the pictures the next morning he asked why the moon looked different. Here comes school.....I explained to him what had happened. We had a lesson on the Lunar Eclipse... all while we were still in our PJ's (at 7am), isn't homeschooling great!

Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment