I was really disappointed that I didn't "get the shot" because it was the kind of shot you store away for that special day. The day that you get the call that you are a grandparent and to come see your new grandbaby. This would be the picture that I would frame and bring to the hospital with me. I must admit, that since I didn't get the shot the other day, I have been staking her
with my camera. Laying out the "baby" and "blanket" in hopes that she picks them up and starts mothering them, but to no avail. She would rather play super heros with her brothers. With capes flowing down their backs, running around saving people. Or their new one...playing police man (like Uncle Timmy) and shooting all the bad guys.So here is the, "Is there something wrong with this" part.....

The "baby".....a hot wheels car.
The "blanket".....a small washcloth, the perfect size for the "baby".
Blessings!!
1 comment:
your boys can teach Levi how to be a boy and my girls can teach Jilli how to be a girl!
Post a Comment