Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sharing Bugs

Two reasons why I haven't been posting.
1. I uploaded 638 pictures from 2007 for a book I am working on....that took about 18hrs of my computer stretched over 2 days.

2. We came down with the flu. Not the stomach flu, but the whole body aches and fever, coughing, sleepless nights... Thankfully I haven't gotten it as bad as Kevin. He has been home all week, unable do ANYTHING but sleep and cough. His fever was reaching 103 degrees yesterday, so lastnight we took some extra time praying over him and this morning his fever was gone. He is still feeling pretty bad, but atleast he is not dealing with the fever. Our neighbor who is a Doctor said that this is pretty much par for the course. Expect to be off work for a week, and then when you start to feel better watch out, because you then can come down with a secondary infection.

With all the bugs flying around the house we decided to cancel Micah's Birthday Party tomorrow night. Which upset him. He was really looking forward to it. Thankfully Micah is a very understanding child and took it all in stride and after crying for a minute said "OK Mommy, I understand we can have it next week."

Hopefully life back at the Peter's house will be getting back to normal soon and I can post more fun and interesting things.

Blessings!

No comments: