Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm being picked on..

I am not sure why, but I have had 3 comments left by people who I do not know. They were all in response to Jon's comment and they all said "click here". My brother Paul said NEVER click anything that says "click here" unless you know the source. As a result of this, I have changed some security stuff. I am not sure if you will be able to leave comments now because I changed the comment security to "team members only" and to be honest I have no idea what that means. I guess I am just going to give it a try and see if I stop getting stalked. Maybe after awhile I will change back my settings, but for right now I don't want to get picked on by people who have nothing better to do with their time than to try and hack into other peoples computers.


Thanks and I will be posting soon, I have been tied up with a little girl who has the stomach flu...I am ready for spring!! I am posting a picture of a happy time last June, when Aunt Laurie and I took the kids to Chicago to visit Uncle Timmy and Aunt Melissa.


Blessings!

No comments: