Sunday, February 10, 2008

Snow Days


I know, I know, I am behind on my blogging again. I am blaming it on another snow day.

Thursday most of the schools in our area had another snow day. The kids this year are really hitting it big with all the snow days they are getting. Being a homeschooler, we normally don't follow the school schedule, but when the kids are off and wanting to play, it is sometimes nice to allow for a fun day for the kids. This Thursday was one of those days.

It started with our neighbor Matt coming over to play and then shortly after he came, another neighbor Lochlyn came over too. I was in such a good mood that day, that I let Micah have his friends over for lunch too. I know that the kids appreciated this day of play. Sometimes it's nice to let go and have some fun. Something us parents should learn to do more!
Blessings!

No comments: