Saturday, March 1, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge

Tyler, Marissa, Logan, Micah, Jillian and Carter


We had a wonderful time at Great Wolf Lodge. The only negative thing was that my camera WOULD NOT WORK! I have no idea what was wrong with it, Kev and I tried everything to get that thing to work and it wouldn't. So all the pictures are from Kevin's cousin Heidi's camera.

The kids all had a ball, riding all slides. The boys are now big enough and brave enough to go down the tube slides by themselves. They are spreading their wings and branching out a little more every year. I am sure Jilli won't be far behind!

We do have one funny story. On Friday, after swimming the morning away. We decided to go back to our room shower and get ready to come back home. I was in the shower helping the kids take showers one at a time. Micah was just about done and I was getting out when the fire alarm started going off. Kevin had the other two kids dressed already, so it was just Micah and I that needed to put clothes on. We had no idea what was going on and not wanting to take a chance, we decided that we better get out. So Micah and I are trying to throw our clothes on...have you ever tried to put clothes on quickly when your body is all wet?? I was having flashes of me running out of the hotel with nothing but the hotel towel on....and we all know how big those towels are!!! The good news was that it was a false alarm, AND we found that out before I went streaking through the hotel!

All in all it was a wonderful break for our family. The kids are already planning our annual trip for next year!


Blessings!






No comments: