Thursday, March 27, 2008

Battling Tyler

Tyler...When I think about him I just want to smile. He is very challenging, yet VERY loving. He loves to care for me and Jillian. I often remind the boys that it is their job as men to protect Jillian (and I), they are our little Champions. Tyler takes this role very seriously.
If Kevin and I are messing around (yes, we still like to act like kids sometimes), Tyler will be the first one trying to blow out Kev's knee (or something...). He isn't bothered with the size difference, he attacks with vengeance. He has become quite the little fighter. That little stinker usually wins all the Star Wars "fights" we have. He has this strategy of going low and in for the kill right away. Lately he has begun to hoard the light sabers when in battle. The reasoning for this is when his blade gets cut off, he just grabs another one...he will naturally out lasts the other person. He is very smart...isn't he!
Oh yeah, he usually fights with two light sabers at the same time...I only get one. How is that for fair??
Blessings!



No comments: