Wedding boot camp is going to start today. I have received the "Stringent Requirement List" for the Tyler (aka ring bearer). He gets to walk down the aisle by himself, which in his world, is MUCH better than walking down with a girl. He can hand the rings over to who ever looks less scary (groom or best man), walk nicely to a family member waiting on the side of the church and then sit down. Oh, and he has to have his picture taken, smile nicely and not make goofy faces or scowl! I am prayerfully optimistic about the outcome! I will look forward to posting on this very historic event the first week in Aug.
Just so that all of you know where Tyler is starting from....here are some before pictures. I wanted to take a picture of him helping me make muffins, so.....he put a chocolate chip on his forehead and smeared it to be funny. That's MY TYLER!!


Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment