Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Time Consuming


Kevin is working on our taxes and since I was not blessed with the business mind Kevin was, I am the gofer(this is why I have been a slacker blogger again). I have small jobs, like how much did we spend on medical stuff and how much did we give back to God. I also run to get things that he needs and then sit by him for when he has a question that I probably won't be able to answer. I am so thankful that he is gifted in this area (thanks Grandpa Koorndyk). He doesn't procrastinate (like I probably would) and he works hard on it until it's done. I would have included a picture of him hard at work, but he isn't so happy to have his picture taken when he is in his "lounging clothes". So you can enjoy one of Jilli working on the computer.

No comments: