Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Finishing Up Halloween 2010

I can't wait to show you some of the pictures I took this past weekend.  But I have been so busy dealing with the mound of sandy dirty laundry that I haven't even had a chance to pull my pictures off of my camera!  I am hoping in the next few days I can get those pictures loaded and ready to share with all of you.

Today I am going to finish posting pictures from Halloween 2010.  I apologize in advance to my boys, I was with the girls the whole night while the dads were with the boys.  Naturally the camera was with me and therefore the only pictures I really have (after the balloon game) are of the girls.

 The big hit of the night for the girls was the face painter.  They were so excited to have that done.  Jolee went first...


 Jilli waiting for her turn.
 Then it was her turn...


 She had to have her picture taken with Aunt Laurie once her face was on.
 So that is about all the pictures I have of the night except for the last thing we do before we go home... If all the sugar of the candy wasn't enough, there is always cotton candy.  Daddy's favorite.  So he always takes a few dollars to spend on the pink fluffy stuff.
 And he enjoys it...

Down to the very last piece...

He is going to LOVE me for putting these up for you all see :) He is probably going to tell me that I am "Something Else" and then I am going to tell him that he is just so "A M A Z I N G" that I had to share these pictures ;)

Alrighty, back to the laundry.... a never ending job...

Blessings!!


No comments: