Click HERE to link to the test. (Make sure you read the instructions. If you hover your curser over the help you will get more info on the question being asked.)
And for the results...
I am a "Sensitive Doer"
Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.
Careers
Artists, musicians, composers, designers, child care workers, social workers, counselors, teachers, veterinarians, forest rangers, naturalists, bookkeepers, carpenters, personal service workers, clerical supervisors, secretaries, dental and medical staffers, waiters and waitresses, chefs, nurses, mechanics, physical therapists, x-ray technicians.
Persons I'm like
- Barbra Streisand, singer
- Brooke Shields, actress
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, first lady
- John Travolta, actor
- Kevin Costner, actor
- Marie Antoinette, queen of France
- Millard Fillmore, American president
- Steven Spielberg, filmmaker
- Ulysses S. Grant, American president
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, composer
Interesting... I have done many of the jobs listed above in some form or another... Not sure how I got "forest ranger", but hey whatever. There were no questions about Math, so I guess that is why "bookkeepers, carpenters" were among the list of careers for me. Had there been math questions those two surely would not have made it to the list.
I guess I could pull off the "Forest Ranger" as long as I got to do it on horseback :)

2 comments:
Mine was so spot on too! I love that I'm a Spontaneous Idealist - which probably makes perfect sense to you. :)
Mine was Good-Natured Realist and some of the careers were spot-on..things I have done in my lifetime..
Post a Comment