Stopping in real quick to share some pictures of our time at the hotel in Alexandria Va. It was a great hotel in a beautiful city. One of the high lights was the pool.
It kind of cracked me up, they had a lifeguard. I have never been to a hotel with a lifeguard, besides Great Wolf Lodge. This pool was all of 3ft deep and let me tell you the lifeguard took her job seriously. Between the size, depth and temp of this pool it could have moonlighted as a hot tub. But my kids only cared about the fact that they could swim and it was nice that they could touch all the way around the pool. The kids had a lot of fun playing in it with their Nana and PopPop, I however did not go in. I promised I would swim with them at the hotel we were going to the next night. Little did I know that that pool was like an iceberg compared to this pool. My bad.
It was Tyler's turn to sleep on the floor, and the little stinker always seems to get away with the better end of the deal. You would think that sleeping on the floor would not be the coveted spot, but after he "prepared" his bed, we were all wishing we were sleeping on the floor.
That's it for today.




1 comment:
Those feral children of mine love to sleep on the floor!
Post a Comment