Happy Friday Morning to you!!
Thought I would share some fun pictures from Halloween 2010. Every year instead of going trick-or-treating, we go to a local church. They put on a carnival type atmosphere. You play games to win prizes, but no matter if you win or lose, you always get at least one piece of candy at every game. It's really great, since we don't have to worry about weather (it's all inside except for the elephant ride). The costumes have to be kid friendly, which is wonderful, it's seems like every year the costumes kids wear get scarier and scarier (or sluttier..is that even a word?). Best part of all, Kev and I can both participate in the activities, one of us isn't stuck home handing out candy while the other one walks around with the kids. It's a win, win, in our book.
This year we had a little mouse and both Micah and Tyler were Star Wars guys...I just can never keep straight which ones. And our best friends (we go together every year) Jolee was a duck and Eli, Iron Man (I think).
Jolee and Jilli were waiting to go on a blow up slide when I snapped this picture of them holding hands with their cute little backsides.
This year there was a new game. You had to pump air into a balloon and when it got big enough it would hit the needles and pop. This picture you can see Aunt Laurie was giving Micah specific instructions.
Daddy was helping Jilli, and obviously Jilli was concentrating pretty hard on blowing up her balloon.
Three kids, three adults... Poor Tyler was left with me to help him and...well...I'm not very good in that department when I have a camera in my hands. So he was kind of left to himself, but Tyler really didn't need any help. This picture was taken right before the balloon popped. His face kind of tells the story... he was anticipating the explosion!
That's all I got for today. Hope these pictures put a smile on your face!!
Blessings!!





No comments:
Post a Comment