Thursday, May 3, 2012

Completion of DC

The last of the Washington DC trip, is just two pictures I took while driving home (well I wasn't driving at the time I took the pictures).  Micah & Tyler were watching a movie and Jilli crashed.  Baby Girl was so tired.  She was a trooper, they all were, but for a 6 year old to keep the schedule we did for 6 days without complaining was really quite amazing.
The trip home was unremarkable.  We drove and drove and drove... We had such a good time on our trip, saw some amazing things, visited with family, and celebrated a new chapter in life, but I was ready to go home.  I missed my other half and so did the kids.  When we pulled into the driveway Kev came right out and gave us all a big hug.  He had dinner waiting for us inside and life just slipped back into the norm.

So that's it, the story of Washington DC is now done.  I wonder what other exciting trips lay ahead for our family.  We have a few idea's like visiting New York City (of course, one of my favorite places), taking a trip to California, and our new one... Utah.  I have never been west, only south and east, so I really want to travel west.  We shall see...

2 comments:

Kaira said...

Rustic. Camping. ;)

Anonymous said...

what was dinner? Pizza :)

Kerri