Monday, November 14, 2011

Wrapping it Up

Today I am going to wrap up our visit to Point Iroquois Lighthouse.  On my last post I didn't mention the cement block the kids were standing on.  I think it was part of the original tower before they built the new house and tower.  But I am not entirely sure.  I do remember the keepers telling us about it and how it was the original.... something.... Hate it when my memory fails me, now I will need to go back and get the facts straight.

I wanted to leave you with just a few more pictures of the lighthouse itself.  These pictures where taken by Kevin.  I think he did a great job with these.  I love how at times my camera disappears and then reappears with pictures that my finger didn't take.  It's kind of like Christmas to me.  Weird I know...




Blessings!!

No comments: