My neighbor and good friend, Leisa, talked me into taking a Zumba class with her this morning. WAY outside my comfort zone, but thought that since it was raining...why not?
It was really quite fun...although I looked like a fish out of water. Don't worry, there will be NO pictures for this posting **haha**. If you have never heard of Zumba exercises, it is a dance/aerobic exercise. Some of the movements were easy and I caught on quick, others were much more "involved". My dutch hips just weren't made to move the way they were supposed too (even though I have rhythm). There was belly dancing too!! Leisa and I kept looking at each other and laughing. If nothing else, I can chalk it up to another experience and experiences add spice to my life.
On a side note.. I still do not know the status of my computer. I am posting from Kevin's (another reason there isn't any pictures)....hopefully my brother found the cause to all my problems and can fix it.
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment