Having flashbacks of the movie National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, I was a little hesitant to get too close, but for the sake of all my faithful readers, I knew I couldn't let you down. I crept closer and closer finally spotting the vermin. There he was tucked in the corner of the engine. Shocked that he hadn't died on the ride home (not do to extreme driving...but do to all the working parts and the heat).
He stayed in that position for hours. Later that evening when we sent all the neighbor kids home and shut the garage door, is when he finally decided it was safe to come out. What he didn't realize, was that it was probably safer in the engine than roaming the streets or our bird feeder. Squirrels around here usually are wearing bright colored paint spots...wonder how they get those??

This will be my last post for awhile (unless Kevin surprises us and posts). The Kids and I are leaving today, for two weeks of camping heaven. I am confident that this year we will not be battling the stomach flu like last year:-) When I get back I hope to have some new pictures of the kids to post. The only bad thing is...next Saturday is the day all the kids dress-up, at the campground, and go trick or treating... I will be gone shooting a wedding....my camera's will be with me, not Kevin (who will be doing this big day all on his own..pray for him). I am saddened at the thought that not only do I miss this day, I won't even get to relive it through pictures...
Until next time,
Blessings!
1 comment:
Would Kevin like to borrow my camera for the week-end??
Mom
Post a Comment