I didn't realize how much I missed that time for myself. I am going to have to make sure I keep that as a priority as our school year starts.
For all your wondering minds...we are starting school (officially) on Monday. This past Tuesday Micah asked if we could start doing school again and of course I didn't turn him down, but Monday is when all the rules start applying, like....no computer, limited TV use... I am really looking forward to this year. I have the added bonus, this year, of all the neighborhood kids being in school too, so no little hands knocking on my door asking if the kids can play when we are trying to do school. Or doing projects outside and having an extra body wanting to do the projects too:-)
Here is a picture from July. This kind of explains what happens when the neighborhood kids are around and we are working on a project (the kids just come out of the woodwork!). This project just happens to be the banana bread that I promised my brother I would take to Tenn. There was one more child that was missing from this picture...she was pouting on the couch because I wouldn't let her crack the eggs (there is a limit, even for me, to the mess that I will tolerate).
Stay tuned for school stories...I am sure I will have lots of them!Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment