Here I am again...writing about my computer. My NEW computer. I don't know when I will be able to post again. My computer is having problems again. I don't want to put ANYTHING on this thing including pictures in case it goes dead on me and I lose everything without a backup. My brother was here last night trying to figure out what is going on. The worst is that I have work I NEED to get done and I don't have a computer that is working. It literally will turn off and give me the "blue screen of death" without warning. This morning it wouldn't even boot up, it took me 10 min just to get it to my main screen, then everything went blue again. The frustrating thing is that I don't have time for this. I spend hours reloading all my needed software every time I need to wipe it clean. As it looks right now, I will need to wipe it all clean again. My brother says it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Thank Goodness I have him to trouble shoot with me! The only other thing I can say about all of this....by the time I am done, I could be hired to trouble shoot computers. I have learned a tremendous amount of info from Paul....all stuff I hope I NEVER have to use again! Can anyone say MAC???!!!
Goodbye for now, hopefully by the end of the weekend I will be straightened out....please pray...all my frustration is bubbling just below the surface and I am afraid that it is going to come crashing over the top.
1 comment:
Dude, you need to get rid of a Dell man.
Post a Comment