Monday, September 22, 2008

Computer Problem Solved...at least for right now.

I called Dell and I was on on the phone for only 67:13 minutes!! I think that is a record for me. Anyway, we figured out what is wrong. I need a new motherboard. Brand new computer and the motherboard is bad...hmmm. My computer has to be sent back to the company to replace the motherboard and make sure there aren't anymore problems. Ed (my Dell tech guy) assured me that the fix would only take 7-10 business days. The good news is that Kevin has a computer (what I am using right now), so was able to load some of my software on this and work from it. I was able to finish my job that I was working on when the computer started crashing and hopefully my computer will be back up and running before Oct 4th when I have a wedding to shoot. In the mean time I will try and post with Kev's computer (I will have to put some pictures on this thing).


And Just because I haven't posted with a picture in a while, I will post one from the senior I just finished (even though none of you know him). He reminded me so much of my brother Tim. In fact Jilli saw one of his pictures and yelled "UNCLE TIMMY!!" as loud as her little lungs could (which is ear piercingly loud).

Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim is MUCH cuter tho...