I want to give you a quick update on my lump before I continue on with the tour of the Soo Locks (hopefully I will post on that tonight).
My test results came back inconclusive. But because of that we now know what the next test will be, an ultrasound of my thyroid. I am currently waiting for the hospital to call to set that up. After the ultrasound we will hopefully know more and have a better understanding on the situation.
Since I was already getting my blood drawn for my thyroid, my Doctor decided to check my hemoglobin A1C as well. Basically it is a test that reads your sugar levels for the last 3 months. I haven't had one since shortly after having Jilli. I was a little apprehensive as to what the test would show. My last test I was a 6.0 this time it was a 5.6. A normal adult is a 4-5.6, controlled diabetic is a 5.7-6.4. To say that I was thrilled was an understatement. After I had Jilli my Doctor told me that he was sure I would be on an insulin pump by age 35. I am now 36 (I know I'm old) and my A1C shows that I am at the high side of normal! All I can say is that it was God! I had prayed against the words spoken over me by my Doctor and had claimed this body whole and healthy and God answered my prayers!
Although it is slightly frustrating to not know what is going on with my thyroid, I am praising God that I received news that another body system of mine is working according to God's plan.
So that is my update. I am resting in the palm of God's hand and continuing to trust my health to the One who created me. Thank you for your prayers and I will update again as soon as I know something!!
Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment