Friday, March 8, 2013

GWL 2013

The beginning of February my whole family (minus Tim and Melissa who couldn't make it) went to Great Wolf Lodge for a few nights.  As always we had a great time.  We were able to celebrate Aiden's Birthday while we were there and also we were able to spend some time with my Uncle Tony, his wife Gloria, and my cousin Tom.

I didn't bring my big camera up with us, I tried to take some pictures with my phone but it is really hard when the lighting is so low and the kids are moving so fast from one thing to another.  I managed 1 picture of Donal and Nana in the lazy river.  He probably walked 5 miles in the lazy river with all of us.  He loved it.  Even Aiden (who I was able to play with all by myself for awhile *smile*) loved the feel of the lazy river.


I did get a couple little video's one of Kevin coming down the yellow slide with Tyler and the other video of Donal playing on the kiddy slide.  Micah would stand at the bottom and catch him.  At the end of the video you can hear Donal get all excited about going back to the lazy river.



Hopefully next time Tim and Melissa can join us again, but God had a very special reason for keeping them at home.  Baby Sophia was born while we were at GWL and had Tim and Melissa been with us, Melissa wouldn't have been able to be with her sister and brand new niece!

1 comment:

Nana said...

There were no videos on your post.