Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Visitors

Well, there has been a lot of chances happening over here.  I hope to start sharing about them in a little while, but these changes have left me VERY busy, hence the lack of blogging lately.  Hopefully, I can get into a new rhythm and blogging wont be at the bottom of my list of things to do.  I still need to finish up our UP trip from October....

I thought that I would quick show you the visitors we had a week and a half ago.

It is not uncommon to have deer back here, but we have never seen a herd of deer of this size before.  They hung out for awhile before getting scared and running off.

There were twelve deer all together.  It was pretty fun to watch them. If you look carefully you can count all twelve in the picture.

In other news.... tonight is the first performance of the musical the kids are in.  Super excited for it, can't wait to see it all put together.  Micah is part of the cast, his name is Sammy Swag Saturn.  Jilli has a solo and Tyler is part of the chorus.  Without getting to deep into all the "why's" this is a really big reason why we switched churches.  We wanted the kids to be involved with a church that has a great kids program.

OK, off to make lunches... apparently I have a child that is starving to death because it's only been 1.5 hrs since his last meal.

Blessings!!

1 comment:

Ama said...

It has to be Micah who is starving to death!! LOL!!