I had a post ready for today, its all about the musical this past weekend. But it will save for tomorrow. I need to share something different today.
Monday morning I discovered a mass on my neck just to the left of my esophagus. It was rather large and seemed to appear over night. Last night it got a little bigger and so I was told by my loving husband and very good friend Megan to go get it checked out.
I saw my doctor this morning, had some blood work done. Doctor says its my thyroid. My lab results will dictate the course of action.
I will need either a scan or ultrasound and most likely a biopsy because of its size (about the size of a ping pong ball). Once that is all done we will have a clearer picture of what we are dealing with.
So...I (we) covet your prayers. We are believing this is not that serious and very soon I will be back to normal. But in the meantime please pray for God's peace and for the healing of my thyroid.
Thank You...
No comments:
Post a Comment