Friday, November 19, 2010

Let's Start at the Very Beginning...

I have soooo many pictures to share from our vacation with our cousins. So many, that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. Where do I start? What do I write about first?

I guess I will start where anyone from our family would start..... with ice cream..... cuz who doesn't LOVE ice cream??!! Especially ice cream that is eaten along side a channel with boats softly bobbing up and down in the water.
Our two families are ice cream connoisseurs. It is just the way we are wired, so every good vacation with them involves several trips to different ice cream stores.

And really.... you can't have all the cousins eating ice cream and not make them pause for a picture. What a great way to start our week long vacation with the most beautiful weather and warm lake temps.
Love this next picture. Boys... eating ice cream and checking out the boats... Classic.
I am known to pack my camera, for all the unexpected times that I may need it, but on vacation, it is my third arm, I go no where without it, and you never know when it might come out for a quick picture. You need to be prepared at all times to be photographed. This was one of those times...
Why you ask, would I take a picture of Kevin getting into the van? Because I can, because he never expected it, because if I don't take pictures of him when he least expects it, I would only get pictures of his hands in front of his face, because that's how I roll.

With all the excitement of the first of many wonderful days with the cousins, Jilli was all tuckered out. Love how her little lips are swollen with sleep and her hair is a mess. I don't know how many more times she will fall asleep like this, so I will cherish this time and of course take a picture of her sleeping on her Daddy's shoulder.

Blessings!!


No comments: