At one point during the testing, Micah had to perform Kee Cho Hyung Il Boo (Korean for form #1) with only KyoSaNim Caleb doing it with him since Micah was the only white belt testing that day. Micah Rocked it! He did better than some of the more senior belts. DoJaNim Bill (who is the owner/master) commented on how well he did.

The really cool thing was that we got to watch the kids break their first boards. I would have never thought that Micah was big enough to break a board let alone Jilli.... I was wrong, all three broke their boards. After they broke them the instructors all signed them, so I guess I will now be collecting broken boards with signatures for the next few years.. just one more keepsake ;-)
Here is Jilli breaking her board... she did it like an old pro. What Form!!

Tyler was a little more scared that he was going to kick KyoSaNim's fingers, but then he got over his initial fear.... now he thinks he can break any board anywhere...

Then there was Micah. He walked up to DoJaNim and broke the board so fast I almost wasn't ready with my camera. I had to check to make sure I got a photo of his big moment. Shocked DoJaNim too...
Here he is a moment before his foot hit...

And the moment after...

Here is a pic with the kids and the their broken boards...

Brace yourselves.... Here is one of our whole family... Tyler is being Tyler...

Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment