Monday, November 1, 2010

I got Nothin...


I got nothin. No grand words or funny stories, nothing deep or inspirational, nothing I really want to share. But since it has almost been a week and I have not posted anything, I figured while I have 5 minutes I should write something.... something.... still got nothin.

Sooooo, I will share a picture from last week. Kevin came home early from work and asked if we wanted to go to the lake to see the big waves. We had a "storm system" move through that is the closest we get to a hurricane in this part of the US. It was pretty big news around here and there was a lot of excitement. We haven't had a storm like this in a very long time. Although, it really didn't storm in the typical sense. We had some rain and wind and that was it. But the waves were big and so that always is exciting.
At the time that I took this picture, I had no idea that the couple standing closest to the pier (tan jacket) was Kevin's Aunt and Uncle. They had come out to see the waves too.

That's all I got... maybe something will hit me later, but I am not counting on it.

Blessings!!

No comments: