Monday, August 3, 2009

Muscle Boys

OK, I really need to be sharing a lot of stories with you...I am sooooo far behind.

I am going to be covering our trip to Chicago over the next few postings. I have some really fun pictures to show you from our trip last month.
Our first night in Chicago we went for a walk with Uncle Timmy and Aunt Melissa. We went to a school that was a few block from their house to play on the toys. Well the big boys played a little too.
This is Tim showing us his guns....

And here is Kevin showing us his guns...And just because I love this picture of Tyler at the park I am including it as well. It was rare moment, and I love to capture them when I can. Later that night I went off for a girls night out with two of my very special friends while Kev stayed home to put the kids to bed. It was such a wonderful night off. I even stayed out till after midnight...hehe... When I returned home (to Tim & Melissa's) I snuck in, trying to be all quiet, hoping the floors didn't creek (I managed that well, but one of the dogs barked...busted). It was like I was in high school all over again.

Blessings!!

No comments: