Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Delay

I have been so busy these last few days that I haven't had a chance to blog. These next few days will be busy too, so if it seems like there is a gap in between postings I apologize.

Laurie closed on her new condo today, so we are quickly trying to get it ready for her to move in on Friday.... YIKES! We have lots to pick out tomorrow...it's always fun to spend someone elses money :-)

On top of Laurie moving, I started working for a local credit union cleaning rehabbed foreclosures (I did not go looking for this job, this job came looking for me). They don't have very many, but I got the call on Monday that they have one ready to clean and it needs to be done by next week. Oh, and I couldn't start cleaning it until Thursday.


I am going to leave you with two pictures still from Chicago. Tyler really wanted his picture taken with a big gorilla and Daddy. Then the other two chimed in they wanted to have there picture taken, but I think Micah was too busy looking for our van to pull around the corner and at all the people to realize that I WAS taking his picture.
Blessings!!

No comments: