Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cottage Fun

Earlier this year plans were made to spend a long weekend at Kevin's family cottage, with my cousin and her family. The kids had been excitedly looking forward to this time for months. I had been looking forward to this time for months.... but so quickly time flew by, and our much anticipated weekend was over.
Micah cried as they pulled out of the driveway today...truth be known, I cried too (I have this rule, that I never let anyone cry alone, that includes my children :-) We just had such a good time it was sad to see it end. I didn't hear once that any of them were bored or had nothing to do. No one complained that it seemed to be always raining and cold. They didn't sit all day watching TV, they were playing card games, chess, checkers, loot, star wars...the list goes on and on. Really, it didn't matter what they did as long as they did it together.


I am excited to share with you some of the 400+ pictures I took of our weekend (a little overkill I know) in the next few days, so stay tuned :-)(can you tell we are cousins ??)

Blessings!!

No comments: