While the muscle boys were playing around on the toys our body guards were standing by watching.

After taking this picture of the dogs, I stood up to look for Jilli and could not find her. I started to call for her and she popped out of the community garden trail that was right by me and she started this little dance....





Then we continued on our walk through the garden and we met a little rabbit that was taking his time eating all the good produce the families in the community were growing.
It wasn't the least bit scared of us...that is Kevin's shoe he is sniffing.We left the garden and headed through the beautiful neighborhood back home. Jilli's legs hurt, so Uncle Timmy was quick to pick her up and give her a ride.


We had to cross the tracks to get back home and to the kids delight, a train went flying by us.
We turned around the corner and we were home...so I took one last picture of our walk.
It had been a beautiful night for a walk.
Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment