After Jodi and I changed our clothes, I took my camera to get a few pictures of Jen. I couldn't get a ton because it was....well.... raining (had it in a plastic bag so it wouldn't get too wet) and because I kind of jumped into the race and ran with Jen to encourage her on to the finish line. To be honest it was one of the highlights of my day. We were both crying as I am literally screaming at her to keep running and not give up. It was a great moment that I will always cherish.
This is Jen right before I jumped in and started to run with her.
This is Jodi right after we changed clothes on our way back to cheer on Jen.
This is my bib # and the pin that I earned for running the 10K.
I am still excited for next year....except I just received an email tonight asking me to shoot a wedding on May 8, 2010 for an old friend from middle school...That is the date of next years Riverbank Run.......Can I do both???Blessings!
1 comment:
you're super woman - or course you can do both : )
-Kelli
Post a Comment