Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday and Baseball

I am not going to write too much right now. I am kind of loopy (on drugs) and can't think really straight. It might make for a really funny posting though....
Saturday was Micah's baseball parade and game. I almost didn't make it, do to medical issues...hence the drugs I am on...but I am so thankful that I did. I will explain in a later posting what is going on with me, but for now here is a few pictures of Micah on his opening day. Thanks to my sister, I got pictures of Micah's game. I was kind of "out of it"

Blessings!

2 comments:

Ama said...

Good Job, Aunt Laurie!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, but I'm NEARLY as good as Micah's mommy in taking pictures. In fact, they look a little blurry. Sorry, Lyn. Good thing you have LOTS more games to be more "with it" in taking pictures...and yelling at, er I mean, encouraging the boys!