Micah and Jilli are both sick. They started within an hour and a half of each other. Between the two of them Micah has is so much worse. Poor kid is at it every half hour. He told me that there was "no fun in throwing up Mommy". It breaks your heart to see your babies struggling. Micah wanted me to pray with him, he wanted Jesus to come and heal his tummy. I prayed for him and when I was done he said..."what about Jilli and "N" (the friend who was dx with diabetes), if God could heal him, why wasn't I praying for Jilli and "N" too? Duh, Mom...how could I forget!
As I type this it's 12:45am, Micah is awake and trying to be brave and Jilli is trying to make her demands even while sleeping (this only works when she is sick)...this part of motherhood is so hard! No one ever warned me that sick children would break your heart so much!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your demise. Looks like we've switched roles this year...you get the long, drawn out sickness with people getting it a week apart and I got it all at the same time... forever. Hopefully it goes quickly. You'll be in my prayers!
BTW, it certainly sucks to see your kids hurting and it just seems so simple to them. Annalise said she wished she could be sick Levi's place when he had it. If only it could work that way.
Post a Comment