Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thursday Night Sighting

Every Thursday night Kevin and I go out to play volleyball while my parents watch the kids. Normally when we come home my parents are watching TV usually PBS. Well this week we came home to a whole new sight.

My parents playing the Wii. They even had there own Mii's!

When we came home they were playing bowling. After their game was done, I talked them into trying their hand at boxing :-)The first round I was laughing so hard I could hardly take pictures....That round ended and I told them that they had 2 more rounds to go....this next picture is the look on their faces when they found that out....(sorry Mom & Dad.....I couldn't resist) Mom knocked Dad out 4 times before the end of the game, it was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. It was all good fun and good exercise....I think they really enjoyed playing our new Wii!

Blessings!















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyn, you should have video taped that episode! Maybe thats what dad needs to get his back in better shape. A little boxing and tennis.

Tim

lyn said...

Tim, I seriously thought about getting out the video camera, but I didn't know it the battery was charged, so I figured still pics were better than a maybe video :-) I will be more prepared next Thursday!

Kaira said...

that's great - love the pics of this :)