Yesterday I finally talked with my Wisconsin cousin. We had been trying to figure out a time where we could have a phone conversation for weeks... you know that 1 hour time difference was brutal to work around... At one point during our conversation I exclaimed that my house was a mess. We had received the kids math curriculum in the mail and they had tore into that like it was Christmas. But they had left all the "stuffing" laying all over my table. My cousin asked me to please take a picture of it and then blog about it so that her husband was sure to see that my house can too be a mess. Well lucky for me (unlucky for her) I still can't post pictures to my blog (still working on this problem). However I thought that I would at least write that my house was a mess...
Back to my blogging issue.... I am very close to having this problem resolved (I think) I am trying to export my blog to my hard drive, but am having some problems because I use safari and blogger doesn't like safari, so I downloaded chrome, but apparently my computer is too outdated to use that... and the saga continues. I hope to have this situation resolved very soon!
And lastly, tomorrow is going down in the history books. Jilli and I are going on a "girls day" with my in-laws. We are going to a place I have only been to once and that was long before I was married. Jilli is so excited.. She wants to pack us muffins for the drive and is wondering where we will be eating lunch and what exactly we will be doing. I told her I wasn't sure about the muffins, I didn't know where we would eat, but that we would be shopping. She is shootin the moon with excitement about having a girls day. :)
Well that is about it for this morning. Hope you have a blessed day!!
3 comments:
Where are you going???
This Aunt is very excited about girls day too!! Aunt Kelli and I have been chatting about it all day! Can't wait to see everyone in the morning :) (should I stop at Sandy's bakery and get some muffins?)
It was a fun day had by all!! Can't wait until next year!!
Post a Comment