Friday, December 14, 2012

L's Christmas Card

I couple weeks ago Kev and I packed up the kids and made our way down to Kalamazoo to take Christmas pictures of Lorelei.... and her parents, but mostly Lorelei.

First I have to say that it was a beautiful day for pictures and I LOVED the location!  I had no idea this park even existed or that it was so close to their house, what a great place for picture taking!

There was so many great pictures that turned out from our time spent at the park.  But one that just stands out to me... I would have totally used this on my Christmas card, but I understand that smiles are a preferred choice for cards sent out and you can only choose so many to use.

With permission I give you my favorite.....


How can you not help but smile at this picture when you look at it?!

Blessings!!


No comments: