Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Back Up and Rolling Again

OK, so I think we are back on and rolling again!  Thanks to my ever-so-smart cousin who has come to my rescue, I can now upload pictures again and not have to delete any of my past posts!

So the cousin of which I speak is the one on the right.  You know, the dude with the beautiful long curly hair.  The kind of hair most girls dream about.  Well, a certain lucky someone will get to use his long locks for their own because he grows it for Locks of Love.  Yup, he is a pretty special guy!

Alright, so now with my blog rolling again, I am ready to do some major posting.  I have missed this outlet and can't wait to get back to regular blogging again.

Blessings!!






1 comment:

Mom (P.) said...

So, how did your cousin solve your problem??