Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blog Book

It's funny my Mom posted a comment yesterday about printing my blog and then deleting old posts to make more room... because that is exactly what I have been doing the past 2 days.  I am on page 114 and not even out of 2008 yet.. It is a labor of love that I am hoping to have done in the next day or two, but in the meantime, do you mind so much if I blog with little to no pictures?  As I have been combing through all my old posts there are some that I can delete now that will make some room, but not a lot that I want to get rid of yet without a hard copy.

About this blog book that I have been working on.  When I started blogging in Dec 2007, I had know idea what I was getting into.  I started it so that my brother and sister-in-law could stay up to date with the happenings of the kids since at the time they lived 3 hours away, but as I go through and reread some of my posts, it is turning out to be such a blessing for me and I hope someday for the kids.  Back in the beginning I wrote a lot about just the little everyday things that happened around here, the little things that you forget.  I can't wait to finish the book, get it printed, and then read through it cuddled up on the couch... laughing and crying as I go.  I think too, that I want to get back to blogging some of the everyday things again.  Life slips by so quickly and without the documentation, you lose so much.  I am reminded what my Grandmother spoke to me a few months before her death.  "Lyn, you need to document everything!"  She is right, I do...

So on that note... I will leave you to figure out what I can blend for Tyler to eat (more on this subject later) and I will keep working on my blog book project!

Blessings!!

1 comment:

Kaira said...

I've planned on doing this for a year and a half, but it's so stinking expensive so I haven't started. Someday though, I'd really like to find the time (and money) to tackle the project. My friend has done a few of them and they are beautiful - and worth every penny - but it took them months to save for each book. I look forward to seeing yours when they are done!