So tonight I am going to show you just a few random pictures and then I am going to settle in for a cozy night of book reading.
One thing that you see quite frequently when you camp on the banks of the St. Mary's River, are Sea Planes. They take off and land often and I never get sick of watching them.
![]() |
| CSL Tadoussac |
My Little Boatnerd in the making. Just standing there watching the freighter go by. When I look at this picture I wonder what he was thinking about...
![]() |
| Herbert C. Jackson |
![]() |
| Durango & Whitey Tighty (who is no longer with us) |




2 comments:
We didn't see any of these ships this year..I wonder why??? Any guesses??
Both of these Vessels are in Lake Superior right now. My guess is that they are just traveling from port to port in Lake Superior therefore not having to use the locks and that is why we didn't see them.
Post a Comment