1. You no longer have any privacy.
2. The bathroom is now a meeting place whenever you try and use it.
3. You now work 24 hours a day 7 days a week and your paychecks are $0.00.
4. YOU NEVER GET A SICK DAY!!
As much as I love being a Mom there are times that I would just like to have a sick day. A day where I can stay in bed and sleep when I am not feeling well. A day when it is OK for me not to have the house picked up, cleaned, and dinner going before the Daddy gets home from work. A day that the teacher calls in sick and gives the whole school, a day off, without upsetting the principle. All you Mom's know what I am talking about especially all my Homeschooling Moms.
Today was one of those days that I just wish I could have gone back to bed. I don't feel horrible, but my body is achy, I feel hot and cold, and I am really tired (which has nothing to do with being out until 1am last night with my homeschooling Momma's). It's just one of those days that I don't feel much like cleaning (shocking I know), I didn't have much drive to do school today and dinner.... well.... can anyone say hotdogs?! Looking back at the day, I kind of feel like I crashed and burned as a Mom today. Which stinks, cause I hate feeling like that. Good news is that tomorrow is a new day and I hope to make it a better day (provided that I am feeling better).
On a side note I have to share a cute story about Micah.
Yesterday he went into our new walk-in pantry and looked all around. He comes back out and says "Mom, is that our Food Pantry?" I told him yes. Then he asks "Then where is our Stuff Pantry?" Only a Peters would ask where a 'Stuff Pantry' was. A place for everything and everything in it's placed :-)
Praying I feel better tomorrow!!
1 comment:
I love it!! That was my laugh for the morning!! Way to go, Micah!!!
Post a Comment