Friday, January 1, 2010

Fredrick Meijer Gardens

I am wishing I could just spend a whole day blogging to try and catch up. I remember a time that I was looking for things to blog about and now, I have so much I have a hard time choosing what to write.
This past week Kevin's parents took us to Fredrick Meijer Gardens to see the Christmas trees. Since Kevin wasn't working he joined us for this years trip, which was fun.




The Kids love looking at all the trees (Mexico is probably the favorite because of the pinatas all over the tree). ~Picture compliments of Tyler :-)
They also love looking at the train and trolleys and following them around.
..Enjoy looking at the next few pictures that Tyler and I took at the Gardens.





Loving the fact that my face made it on a few of these pictures, that is rare, but something I am trying hard to work on... either I need to hand off the camera to Kevin or Tyler...the one above was taken by Tyler.

Blessings!!

No comments: