Hey - that looks like my house. I have 2 kids in particular that think there artwork belongs in every room of the house, and they seem to think the furniture is lacking in that area as well. Oh, and did you know that the stairway wall is supposed to be decorated too?!?
We've given up scrubbing them because we are planning to re-paint most of the house over the winter anyway.
3 comments:
uh-oh... can't wait to hear more about how that went down! :)
Hey - that looks like my house. I have 2 kids in particular that think there artwork belongs in every room of the house, and they seem to think the furniture is lacking in that area as well. Oh, and did you know that the stairway wall is supposed to be decorated too?!?
We've given up scrubbing them because we are planning to re-paint most of the house over the winter anyway.
I have one too...if it's crayon, I've become an expert at removing it...just call
Post a Comment