Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hats

Just uploaded some pictures and discovered these from Christmas as I was flipping through them. Since things have been kind of serious around here as of late I figured I could use a little 'pick-me-up' and thought it might put a smile on your face too.

Jilli got this hat from Uncle Timmy and Aunt Melissa. She loved it and once she found out that Uncle Timmy had a hat just like it, she loved it even more. Of course Aunt Melissa made Uncle Timmy go out to the car to get his hat to show Jilli. You can see by her face that she thought this was the greatest thing to have matching hats!




This next one is one of my favorites (not because it is a great picture, just a great moment in time). You just have to love a little girl who will make two grown men do whatever her little heart desires...

Blessings!!

No comments: