Tyler is filling up his nerf sword with sand and then dumping it all out...he thought it was so funny.
Today was a "messy" sand day. They took the hose out and made a muddy mess with their friends. Then they were taking wet piles of muck and smacking it on each other. All the kids had their shirts off...except Jillian and oh was she mad that I wouldn't let her take it off. By the time they were done they had sand EVERYWHERE! Kevin had to hose our kids down outside before they were even allowed inside for a bath. It was a crazy mess! Every now and then I let them get crazy in the sand box, but not too often because then I would end up going crazy :-) And no, I do not have pictures of today. I would have been crazy to step outside with my camera with all that wet sand slinging around. (Did I use the word crazy enough in the last few sentences?? :-)
Blessings!



1 comment:
I remeber wanting to take my shirt off whenever the boys did.... my mom always said no too! I guess, if I ever have a daughter, I'll have to teach her the same thing! : )
-Kelli
Post a Comment