
"Mom how do I sit on the couch and watch TV??" "YOU DON'T!" It was a headache for the whole family to move around the house with plastic on everything. So glad that stage is done and we are moving on to more exciting changes.
I cleaned off the table for the first time in about 2 weeks. Let me tell you how good that felt. I can now feed my family a meal without trying to strategically position all the tupperware, pans, and misc things I had to keep on the table, around our plates and serving dishes. Just in time for the holiday weekend...Yay!
Speaking of this weekend. I hope to post a few pics of that as well. I will again be running in Kentwood's 5K race. Tim will also be running it with me again, but we are also adding his wife Melissa, her step-sister, cousin and Aunt from Peru (I think I got everyone:-) My friend Jodi, was supposed to run it with me, but her foot Doc told her she couldn't, which stinks for me. We have a good balance together, I keep her from running too fast and she keeps me from running too slow. So I guess we will see how well I do on my own. I have a goal that I will share after the race....don't want anyone to know my strategy....Just Kidding, I am too chicken to say what I want to run it in, just in case I don't :-(
I hope all of you have a great holiday weekend!
Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment