Micah and Ama (Kevin's Mom) were on a bowling league together. They had a great time every week. The last day of the league Kev and I went with to watch him.
We were not disappointed. Here is a sequence of pictures of just one of his many strikes that day.


We are so proud of him, he could have been dead last and we would still see him as the greatest bowler.....but he didn't come in last, he and Ama came in FIRST!
And he has a trophy to prove it. I don't know how he will top his standing for the next session. Tyler and Jilli want to bowl now too. I think it is a great experience for them. I remember bowling every other week with my family growing up, those are very happy memories for me. We will see how next sessions goes and if I have THREE of the greatest bowlers!
Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment