I was kindly reminded that I haven't updated my blog in the last week...cough, cough, Bethany... I apologize, it has been kind of crazy around here and we left for a few days to spend in Chicago. So... I will have to have a blogging spree in the next few days to catch you up on what has been happening around here. I will be busy today shooting a wedding, so I might not get to post until tomorrow (sorry Bethany), but rest assured I have LOTS to post about, so stay tuned!!
And because I hate to post without a picture I will share the photo taken of the group of us that ran the 5k on the 4th of July. Notice "Grandma Molly" is holding a trophy....

Blessings!!
1 comment:
i love this pic of all of us! Thanks for the other pics as well. Could you do me one more favor :)??? Send me that pic of all of us to my email (not thru shutterfly).
Thanks!!
Post a Comment