Monday, April 28, 2008

Project

Kevin nicely remind me last night that I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry, to those of you who check daily and there hasn't been any fun catastrophes to read about. Life has been very busy around here the last week, hopefully this week will slow down for us and we can get back into the rhythm of life.


One of the things that has taken so much of my time is my "project". Well it's done, up and running. My new website. It has taken me a lot of time and energy and it's still not done yet, but it was to the point that I could go live with it. So take a peek and let me know what you think. http://www.lifesongphoto.com/


Since I hate posting without a picture I will share this one of Jilli. It kind of sums up how I feel when I look at my computer now.
Blessings!

No comments: