Friday, April 4, 2008

Jumpin

The other day, my children were pretending that they were jumping into a swimming pool. They had their "swimming suits" on. The funny part was Micah was the only one who was actually wearing his suit.

I have know idea where Tyler and Jillian got the idea, but they decided that their swimming suits were going to be Jillian's Dresses. It was quite a sight to see Tyler come down the stairs wearing a dress for the first time in his life (not to mention 3x too small). The kids then spent the next hour jumping off the chair and into the swimming pool.Micah looks like he is doing a cheerleaders move...Here is Tyler in his "swimming suit"...that kid can get some air!Here comes Jilli, jumping with her Teddy Bear. What her brothers can do, she can do too!

After the jumping Marathon, I followed Jilli and Tyler back upstairs and watched how Tyler very gently started to tease Jilli and then got her in a full giggle. I was so glad that I took the time to just sit and watch (and of course take pictures). So often I think I miss times like this because of all the "things" that I think are so important to get done. Most of which are important, but not as important as watching my two youngest interact and loving every minute of it...especially because I got such a kick out of Tyler's choice of attire...at least it was a BLUE flower dress!

Blessings!

No comments: